- "We'll Honeymoon in the barn."
- ―Beatrice Kelly to Jack Sparrow
Beatrice Kelly was the sister of Pierre Kelly.
Early life Edit
It's unknown when Beatrice Kelly was born or where she came from. She had at least one sibling, her brother Pierre "Pig" Kelly. When she grew up, she had a son and a daughter, and after their births, she decided to look for a respectable man to be her husband and the father of her children.
Marrying a pirate Edit
In 1751, Jack Sparrow, Carina Smyth and Henry Turner appeared on Hangman's Bay, the island in which Beatrice and Pig Kelly resided. Pig tried to force Jack to marry Beatrice to settle his debt. Jack refused to marry her, as Kelly threatened him with a flintlock pistol.
Even still, Jack still refused to marry her, but ended up accidentally saying 'I do'. But before Beatrice could kiss him, they all heard a gunshot and turned to see Hector Barbossa and the crew of the Queen Anne's Revenge, who had arrived to rescue Jack. Barbossa proceeded to shoot Pig Kelly in the leg. Beatrice fled along with Pig Kelly's pirate crew. Her further fate is unknown.
Behind the scenes Edit
- Beatrice Kelly was played by Hannah Walters in Dead Men Tell No Tales. In real life, Walters is the wife of Stephen Graham, who played Scrum in On Stranger Tides and Dead Men Tell No Tales.
- In Disney Pirates: The Definitive Collector's Anthology, Beatrice was incorrectly described as Pig Kelly's daughter.
- The Brightest Star in the North: The Adventures of Carina Smyth (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales