- "So...You're not after the Fountain."
"I care not for King George or tavern yarns that give hope for a healed limb. But I'd give my left arm for a chance at Blackbeard."
- ―Jack Sparrow and Hector Barbossa
A story, legend or tale, especially one that is incredible.
- "You'll speak when spoken to."
"And ye will not lay a hand on those under the protection of parley."
- ―Bo'sun and Hector Barbossa
A term often used amongst sailors, which means you.
Yellow fever, also known as Yellow Jack and vomito negro, is an acute viral hemorrhagic disease.
A Yeoman was, in a vessel of war, the person in charge of the storeroom.
An exclamation associated with pirates and seafaring. Sometimes said as "Yo ho", a call or shout to attract attention. 
- "Now, what's the nature of this venture of yourn?"
"I'm going after the Black Pearl. I know where it's going to be, and I'm gonna take it."
- ―Joshamee Gibbs and Jack Sparrow
Also stylized as your'n, Middle English equivalent to "yours".
Notes and references