| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
The crew of the Victory were the brave sailors who served under Nathaniel Hawk, an infamous captain of buccaneers at the beginning of the Age of Piracy. They began as the crew of Nathaniel's first ship, the Victory, but later manned the larger ships he acquired over the years. Sometime before 1630, he came into possession of the small lugger which he used for trading.
- Nathaniel Hawk (captain)
- Malcom Hatcher (first mate/boatswain), (formerly)
- Rys Bloom (first mate)
- Ewan McGregor (first mate/captain)
- Leborio Drago (helmsman)
- Fred "Bob" Bubbun (boatswain)
- Lucas Da Saldanha (Master at Arms)
- Danielle Greene (first officer/captain of Albion)
- Ewan Glover (weaponskeeper), (eventually)
- Clement Aurentius (passenger)
- Baldewyn Coffier (supply manager)
- Edgar Attwood (gunner)
- Artois Voysey (Navigator)