|For other uses, see Davy Jones' sword (disambiguation)|
| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
Davy Jones owned a broadsword which appeared to be some kind of mixture between the two types of Claymore swords. It had the short blade of a basket-hilted Claymore and the guard of a Highland Claymore with straight, down-sloping arms.
The sword was probably made in Scotland by an unknown Scottish blacksmith a few decades before Davy Jones fell in love with Calypso. Through unknown circumstances, Jones had the sword in his possession.
He attached the sword to his belt where it was attached on his right side, but he was never seen using it. Throughout the conflict between Davy Jones and Jack Sparrow, with Sparrow's debt being due, Jones was seen with the sword on his belt. The sword was mainly seen during the Kraken's attack on the Edinburgh Trader.
Behind the scenes Edit
- In the At World's End video game and the At World's End comic book Davy Jones never took James Norrington's sword as his new weapon. He used his old sword to fight against Jack Sparrow during the skirmish between the Flying Dutchman and the Black Pearl and the battle of Calypso's maelstrom.
- Davy Jones' sword is an unlockable sword in the At World's End video game. You can unlock it after you've completed the Maelstrom level.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War (Appears in flashback(s))
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure
- Disney Infinity (Non-canonical appearance)