December is the twelfth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar. It has 31 days.
December 2 is the 336th day of the year (337th in leap years). There are 29 days remaining.
- 1547 – Hernán Cortés died.
- 1975 – Russ Russo born.
- 2003 – Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Two-Disc Collector's Edition DVD released.
December 4 is the 338th (339th in leap years) day of the year. There are 27 days remaining.
- 2007 – Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End released on Disney DVD and Blu-ray disc in the United States of America.
- 2007 – Pirates of the Caribbean: Soundtrack Treasures Collection scheduled for released.
December 5 is the 339th (340th in leap years) day of the year. There are 26 days remaining.
December 12 is the 346th day (347th in leap years) of the year, with 19 days remaining.
December 15 is the 349th day of the year (350th in leap years), with 16 days remaining.
December 18 is the 352nd day (353rd in leap years) of the year. There are 13 days remaining.
December 22 is the 356th day of the year (357th in leap years). There are 9 days remaining.
December 23 is the 357th day (358th in leap years) of the year. There are 8 days remaining.
December 25 is the 359th day of the year (360th in leap years), with 6 days remaining.
- 1960 – Ron Bottitta (Scabs) born.
- 2007 – Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow: Sins of the Fathers published.
December 26 is the 360th day of the year (361st in leap years), with 5 days remaining.
- 2007 – End of availability of three Pirates of the Caribbean collectibles ("Jack Figurine"; "Davy Jones Figurine"; "Map of the World Collectors Item") released by Disney Store on October 1, 2007.
December 31 is the last day of the calendar year. It is the 365th day (366th in leap years).
- 1600 – The East India Trading Company is granted an English Royal Charter by Elizabeth I.
- 2007 – Pirates of the Caribbean: Islands of Fortune set for release by JAKKS Pacific.