|Port of registry||
Unknown, possibly Marseilles
|Behind the scenes|
- "The crew of the Fancy learned from Capitaine Chevalle that all ports have spies, and so they unload their bounty as quickly as possible."
The Fancy was a ship owned by the Pirate Lord Chevalle. With this ship, he plundered poor and rich ships in the waters of the Caribbean. During the War Against Piracy, she was part of Brethren Court Armada that witnessed the Battle of Calypso's maelstrom.
Behind the scenesEdit
- It is possible that this ship is named after the Fancy of the notorious pirate Henry Every.
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Day of the Shadow
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean PocketModel game (First identified as Fancy)
|Pirate ships in Pirates of the Caribbean|