The Kingdom of France was a country south of England and east of Spain. Its capital was Paris. In the Age of Piracy, France was a leading colonial power. It owned many colonies in the Caribbean, Asia, and Africa. It also had the world's third strongest navy.
- Falaise de Fleur
- Hispaniola (West Coast)
- Ille D'Etable De Porc
- Isla Cangrejos (formerly)
- Madagascar (east coast)
- New Orleans
- Oxbay (formerly)
- Tortuga (officially)
- India (formerly)
Behind the scenes
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides was released in France as Pirates des Caraïbes : La Fontaine de Jouvence, which is French for Pirates of the Caribbean: The Fountain of Youth.
- In the Pirates of the Caribbean Online video game, the modern French flag is displayed on the French privateer island Ille D'Etable De Porc, instead of the one from the 18th century. This could either be a mistake by the developers or it could even be Pierre le Porc's personal flag. The flag he uses was not used by France until the French Revolution (1789-1795) when the monarchy was overpowered by revolutionaries.
- Pirates of the Caribbean (game) (First mentioned)
- The Price of Freedom (Mentioned only)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Wild Waters (First appearance)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Day of the Shadow
- The Buccaneer's Heart! (Mentioned only) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (On a map)
- The Brightest Star in the North: The Adventures of Carina Smyth (Mentioned only)