A Hidden Mickey is an easter egg included in many Disney films, including the Pirates of the Caribbean series. It is often represented as the famous silhouette of Mickey Mouse or the character himself in various forms.
Known Hidden Mickeys in Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: As the camera pans up from the escaping prisoners during the Black Pearl's attack on Port Royal, smoke from a cannon in Fort Charles billows into the form of Mickey's head and two ears.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online: One of the treasures you can collect is the Mouse Idol, which looks a lot like Mickey.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - The locks of the Dead Man's Chest make a shape of Mickey's head when Jack Sparrow unlocks the chest.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End:
- What appears to be a representation of an early version of Mickey Mouse appears on Sao Feng's navigational charts. This was added by conceptual consultant James Ward Byrkit.
- When Jack Sparrow is interacting with himself in Davy Jones' Locker, and he approaches the Jack that is tying a tac line poorly, you can see the tatoos on the Jack who is not wearing a shirt. On Jack's exposed left shoulder are three circles that form the shape of Mickey's head.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides:
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.