This is Archive I of Uskok's talk page.
Ahoy, Uskok - Pirate Lord of the Adriatic sea! Edit
Remember that you should sign all comments on talk and vote pages with four tildes (~~~~) to create your signature.
Hi, Uskok. I saw that you've put some redlinks on your userpage and some other pages (Nassau, Indian Ocean). Please don't do this, things like Madrid, Woodes Rogers or Australia have (at least by now) nothing to do with PotC so we'll never write articles about them. If you want to put a link to a really informative page, use links to wikipedia like this one: Australia. Improve the current redlinks and avoid them in future. I hope you'll make many good contributions to this wikia. El Chupacabra 08:53, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
Sorry, I can't help you. Only the administrator can delete pages. El Chupacabra 14:23, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
Nothing to thank. *^_^* I was "Just doing my civic duty". El Chupacabra 14:47, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
Pirate Lord Edit
Welcome to the Brethren! You are now a Pirate Lord, congratulations. Please choose an Ocean or Sea to dominate and add your name to the list. Also I had to remove your vote in support of Cpt McSilver, as only Lords can vote in other Lords. –K.A.J•T•C•E• 17:54, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
EITC flag Edit
Sorry, I'm not an administrator and can't blok anybody. However, haven't we elected master KAJ as the new administrator? Ask him... El Chupacabra 14:02, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
brethern court Edit
i would like to be in the brethern court so please nominate me i would be lord of lake erie
- i read the code/guidlines.
--Captain gabriel 18:53, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
--Captain gabriel 18:58, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
- nominate me please.
--Captain gabriel 19:06, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
- are you goin to nominate me
--Captain gabriel 19:16, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
- nominate me please come on please.
--Captain gabriel 19:29, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
- ok but the sucks
--Captain gabriel 19:39, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
brethern court Edit
can i be something --Captain gabriel 19:45, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
brethren court Edit
please please nominate me i am begging to be in the brethren court --Captain gabriel 19:58, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
brethren court Edit
fine then --Captain gabriel 20:10, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
yes it is called the shadow hunter --Captain gabriel 23:58, 9 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
why did you want to know if i had a ship on pirates online --Captain gabriel 00:21, 10 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
brethren court Edit
i now you told me that i have to prove to be brethren court but come on please you need more in the brethren court so please --Captain gabriel 01:42, 10 August 2009 (UTC)Captain gabriel
delete a blog post Edit
how do you delete a blog post?? thanks, Con Cariño, Capt. Selena 21:04, September 4, 2009 (UTC)
blog post Edit
would you do that? thanks. please delete the only blog post i have asap. Con Cariño, Capt. Selena 19:35, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
I'm an avid POTC fan. I'm making a few edits on Barbossa's page... I'll clear them up from now on. I changed "joy" to "alacrity" because that seemed cooler and more accurate. Also, I just reorganized the Pintel-Rigetti quotes to make it clearer who was speaking. (Pintel starts, Ragetti interrupts, Pintel finishes.)
Hello there. I notice this wiki seems to be rather dead on administrator activity and even user activity. Upon browsing the place, I've noticed a lot of vandalism and spam pages that need to be deleted. Are you still active? This place needs more staff.--Mandi talk 23:52, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Oh sure. I thought the place was inactive so I put in an adoption request. Well....guess there is more staff now.--Mandi talk 15:45, October 19, 2009 (UTC)
POTC : the call of the Kraken Edit
Ahoy there mate. I suggest you should and must play the game newly released by POTCO, the call of the kraken. It contains the most vital information about the first Pirate lords of the Kraken and the story basically involves Davy Jones' quest to meet them and bind Calypso to a human body. I know the Atlantic lord is a woman....
Now, in all the articles of the mentioned, it is written that it is "A ship". Now suppose i take Sentinel. The facts are that there are many sentinels in the Caribbean under the employ of the EITC. Sentinel is considered mainly to be a classification of ships in POTCO, thats why you see many of them. It cannot be written that it was A ship.
This can be proven by the fact that though there is only ONE EITC Conqueror, there were many Juggernauts and Tyrants around it. So it is considered that it a classification of ships by the Company, and in actuality, each ship under the Juggernaut class would obviously be having their own name. For example : 'HMS Rosevane' is the name of a ship which comes under the category of Juggernauts apart from 'HMS Gunpowder' and 'HMS Heartbreaker'. Reply soon - User:MidhavDarkskull
Thanks and.... a question Edit
Thanks, over the weekend or after the 7th of April I shall edit the articles....
But i have a question. Is it possible that the POTCO and POTC wikis can be merged to minimise the confusion. If it is possible please tell me. Not that if it happens, most of our POTCO articles will have to replace yours... - Midhav
How i will help Edit
Hey, here on the POTC wiki ( if we don't merge wikis ) I will be helping in editing the Jack Sparrow prequel novels, Pirates Online items, certain movie articles, and of course the At World's End videogame article ( for the AWE vid-game, I'll try retreiving my sources from the PS2 game that I got from Malaysia when I was 13, and from my guildmates who happen to have played the game for PS3 ) - Midhav
Thanks for the welcome!!
I called myself "fries aren't french" because of lack of inspiration and time
Ahoy there is a confusion about Pirates of the Caribbean: Legends of the Brethren Court, as only in the PotC wiki it states that the 5th book is called The Fourth Estate with Barbossa's pic on the cover. I checked on it in google, and Potc wiki was the only result to show Barbossa's pic in Fourth Estate's cover, while all the others showed him in the cover of Wild Waters. Also, it is stated that the 5th book is called Day of the Shadow not Fourth Estate, and when i checked it on google, mages came showing Jack Sparrow with a golden cutlass, similar to the cover pic of the first book - the Caribbean - but different because he is standing not swinging on a rope. the 5th book is supposedly the last book as i have heard.
Based on your choice, move Fourth Estate to Day of the Shadow, and put a pic into the article about Wild Waters - Barbossa's pic ( check Google ).
I'm actually saddened that we lack information on this series..... only if someone had the book. I'm just a teen and getting the Jack Sparrow prequels was enought for my parents lol. However I will try to ask the person who provided us with the Carolina article for info on the books so we can stay intact. Oh btw ive become an admin on POTCO wiki yay
- MidhavDarkskull 10:35, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, new here. So far just done some spell and grammar checking on the Raid on Port Royal article, and the Carolina article. I own books 1-4 and have read 'em... If I get some time I could try something.
- Edit- Looks like someone made some decent short summarries and pictures of them. Noah30 March 22, 2010
Ahoy second post of the day : doubts and ideas Edit
Okay i have a few queries:
What exactly is World's End and Davy Jones' Locker? A portal to another world in another dimension? Or an undersea world? If it is the latter how is there sunlight?
Was there a large time difference between the first movie and the second - making the several events in comics and the eventds of Jolly Roger, real?
Now my suggestions - We mak new categories called Antagonists and Protagonists.Protagonists consists of main heroes only, and no one else. Antagonists consists of every villain - minor to major, which will be different subcategories. Basically I'd like to see all my fav POTC villains under one roof. We should also mak a template using one of the quotes from the movies aye?
- MidhavDarkskull 15:48, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the reply lad. Still the Locker and World's End is confusing... It can be explained by : I could consider as i said the locker in where earth is but as a diff dimension and thus able to see our star the Sun but not be in whatwe consider our world but magically exists in our world where it is not what it seems and is just another parallel existence where we are, all explained by magic, a science of its own,(yet there is a blooper done here where its titled to be in the Under sea world) . But, World's End......... It could be magic again creating a waterfall that 'magically' transports pirates to the 'Locker'. The intense water pressure causes the water to turn into steam and evaporate thus not allowing a loss of water from our dimension to the other. That makes perfect sense!! How about it? - MidhavDarkskull 15:12, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
I did NOT make a mistake Edit
You told me on your last post on the Raid on Port Royal page,"I'm tired of correcting your mistakes". Well, I usually wouldn't care about that kind of stuff but I had to say this, but you were wrong, I DID NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKES AT ALL. I only said that the quote in that page was incorrect, and I only corrected the quote. I even said that you should look at that particular scene to show that I'm right, which I guess you DIDN'T because you think I'm a bad person. I'm not trying to be a bad person, I'm just correcting what needed to be corrected, that's all, I don't cause vandalism. I honestly don't care what you or any other users think of me, I just wanted to let you know that is how I do things. Also, I apologize if I have caused you anger all this time I've been correcting what I know needed to be corrected. 126.96.36.199 21:16, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
We both were editing Goliath at the same time. Its a bit messed up now, since u put ur edit. Please put mine since its longer and more detailed - MidhavDarkskull 07:26, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Nah actually I fixed it... gonna get an image
Thanks for the template on my page :) Be seeing u in 6 days, as I'm going for an excursion to a Hill station.. bye MidhavDarkskull 14:13, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Im back from the trip. The 'Prelude to the War' was an amazing compilation of all the story that happened. I do believe we must link up all these, and the War Against Piracy, a bit more. We should also state that Cutler was probably in England making decisions unbeknownst to Gov. Swann, about the dealings and such. - MidhavDarkskull 07:25, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there. Did you happen to see the new cast additions that I made to POTC:OST. What do you think of them? Do you think the movie needs the BIG stars or somewhat known ones? Or is the movie doing just fine by introducing these minor actors, and rockstar Mick Jagger? Love to hear. Oh yes please add on the shoutbox to the sidebar of your wiki. It will be easier to communicate about edits than just the talk pages. BTW, can we change the Featured article?
-Midhav 13:33, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
Re:<too many subjects to mention> Edit
Apart from Johnny Depp, Rush and Ian McShane, like all POTC movies I believe that this one needs to have a big cast. Like you said, even new actors have to be introduced to become big in the industry. But more specifically I want to see someone with a big fan following (Penelope Cruz is supposedly disliked), like earlier cast suggestions such as Steve Martin, Jim Carrey, etc. Christian Bale should also come, and I believe he can since he starred opposite Depp in a movie called Public Enemies. Female leads may also be increased compared to the previous films (in big roles they only had Tia Dalma and Elizabeth Swann), which also can mean a female can play a villaineous role
I will ask Eliza Creststeel to come and vote. The only other active users we have are Pipluflower (aged 11) and Barkjon (a Wikipedia contributor with over 2100 edits there). Anyway, I need EC's help in changing all the POTCO Lore and Enemy articles slightly. You have done a good job here with all of that, considering you have yet to play the game. This summer after school gets over, POTC wiki will be one of my top priorities, and I will help with the POTCO and Young Jack Sparrow articles, and a bit to the POTC:AWE game.... - Midhav 15:24, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
EDIT: Hey how do we vote, I don't get it. I want to suggest... either BlackBeard or the EITC. Oh yea im gonna leave a message into the Shoutbox to ask everyone to help in POTC wiki. I will remind them often. - Midhav 15:29, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
EDIT, again: Quote: "Also, would you like to become a Pirate Lord? You have done really good job here."--Uskok.
Well that is a good oppurtunity... But isn't there a bit more I have to prove? Do you think my edits have been sufficient compared to the works of Kwenn and others in building this wiki to be as orderly and great? I will still gladly accept it as an honour. But after July I really don't know if I will be allowed to use the internet (due to 10th grade, very crucial). Tell me what you think - Midhav 15:33, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Okay I accept it then. But note that during the next academic year my appearance will be less, or rather mostly during the minor or 15-day-long holidays that occur rarely in between. - Midhav 15:45, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Okay thank you for making me Pirate Lord. But what do I serve as? An admin/sysop, or a FA regulator. Oh BTW I'm making an article right now you might like. And what about the Blackbeard nomination? - Midhav 15:51, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Aye I'll chose the sea.... Yes the rules need to be broken during these hard times, because "they're more or less guidelines than rules". I voted for Blackbeard. Oh check my Battle of Raven Cove. - Midhav 16:08, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
How do you vote? Edit
I saw your post about that you can vote for what the Featured article would be and that you could vote for Blackbeard. How do you do that exactly? And could I vote for Captain Jack, by any chance? CJSFan 16:54, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Ahoy mate! Edit
Of course I will return. I was abscent during the last months, because I didn't have realy much to add to the content. I thought this wouldn't change until the relase of PotC4. And were no important discussions or other activity as well. However, as this seems to change, I'm not longer "missing".El Chupacabra 12:42, April 17, 2010 (UTC)
Am I allowed to vote? Edit
I've noticed that you all were voting for what should be the Featured article in the Main Page. And I'm just wondering, is there maybe a chance I could vote? Because I already added my vote, and I have NO idea if I was suppose to or not. --188.8.131.52 18:36, April 17, 2010 (UTC)
Hi... i just wanted to ask about the books about Jack Sparrow. Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Legends of the Brethren Court - those are the only thing that were published save the films about PotC, right?
are they comic-books?
Hey.... I think that during most of the War of Jolly Roger, the EITC was in alliance with Jolly Roger. That way only at this time (Battle of Raven Cove) they can only be considered as enemies. What do you think? Should the Royal Navy be put along side pirates? Hmmm.... I just keep thinking something is misssing from articles of these battles..... - Midhav 09:49, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Oh one more thing..... This Edward Low we have mentioned. I don't think he exists any more in POTCO. He was probably removed. Maybe we might have to remove all content of him in other articles, followed by his article. - Midhav 10:16, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Black Guard and Black Coats.... There is an article for Black Coats as well as one for the Black Guard. the fact is that both are just one entity, and that Black Coats are the soldiers of the organization Black Guard. So maybe we should redirect Black Coats to Black Giard, copying all the info from the former to the latter. Oh yes we must remove thosee rather ugly pictures from the current Black Guard article.... Unfortunately I myself don't have HD pics of the Black Guard. I think the Lore picture of the Black Guard would suffice.What thinks you? - Midhav 09:45, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
Aye, do that. I will add on remaining info and help at my maximum capacity at updating it :) Midhav 16:51, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
Wait I don't quite understand it.... We choose our FA weekly? Why Mercer, I thought we chose Blackbeard? Midhav 17:21, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
ALERT!!! Ahoy again. I tried editing and changing it to Mercer i the link you gave me. The only thing is that it DISALLOWED ME from editing that FA. I think that soomeone must have protected it and made it for Sysops only (????!!!) - Midhav 04:05, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
LOL okay. But why was I unable to edit the Featured article page? It disallowed from doing it for some reason.... - Midhav 08:53, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Okay cool. - Midhav 09:16, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Sure I'll do the updating of the War, and the pics(i just viewed them) when I have free time. And of course the Black Guard. Midhav 13:10, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
hey do you remember me
hey usok i have been off for a while do u remember me but any ways can i be a pirate lord nowCaptain gabriel 01:59, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
I see you have gone ahead and viewed the same Call of the Kraken video as I have. Oh BTW... did you happen to see the POTCO wiki's Lost Sword of El Patron article, or the updated El Patron article on POTCO wiki? Midhav 09:35, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
Now that WIll is the new Captain of the Flying Dutchman does he hold the positions of Davy Jones?FirebenderFan 17:39, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, but he won't be a "fish-like" person like Davy Jones was in POTC 2 and POTC 3. After he left Elizabeth in POTC 3, he went to Davy Jones' Locker to begin his duty to "ferry the souls to the next world". If he does not, then he becomes a "fish-like" person like Davy Jones did *if you look at the scene after the ending credits of POTC 3, it is clear that he did NOT abandon his duty*. So, basically, he goes away to his duty for 10 years, and returns to Elizabeth for one day(and that "one day" breaks Will's curse of doing his duty, so he shall live happily ever after with Elizabeth and their son). And all these events lead to the speculation AND confirmation(by Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, and Johnny Depp) that Will and Elizabeth's story is over at that point, and they are NOT in POTC 4(That wasn't part of this discussion, I JUST wanted to make it clear that they are not in POTC 4 for a reason). CJSFan 18:22, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
How do you become a Pirate Lord? Edit
I've noticed that some of the users here are Pirate Lords in this wikia. Just out of curiousity, how do you become one? I was thinking of trying to becoming one, but I don't know if there is a risk of some kind if I am made into a Pirate Lord. CJSFan 11:40, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
The Link Edit
Okay, I think the pirate Lore from POTCO can be considered as Battles. Now, I am not well versed with Wikipedia editing.... I really don't know how to make Curse of the Muertos Moon have a Battle Template. Also, during this time, the Tale of Two Cities, the Destruction of Port Royal, the EITC plots and rumours will have to be iven Battle tags, and made to connect the Muertos Moon all the way to the Invasion of Port Royal. Or, another way is, I can make only the articles of the Battles that occured during this time (Battle of Padres, ?Undead Privateer Battles?, etc.). Tell me what you want to do....
Midhav 07:47, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
Your reply, mate? - Midhav 10:46, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, I've added that the EITC and the British Royal Navy both appear in POTC: On Stranger Tides. And I wanted to let you know this to ask if I found this out, do I need a source or we don't have to use sources with this type of information? Because I found out that there is a scene with British troops on POTC: On Stranger Tides, but I don't want to spoil the surprise for you(unless if you want to know). But I do have proof that the British will appear in POTC: On Stranger Tides. CJSFan 23:24, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
According to POTCO wiki all enemy ships of the line have 18 above Deck Cannons and 24 Broadside Cannons totally. This can however not been confirmed. I don't know the source for this, but it is not much for a real SotL. Midhav 07:19, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Anne's RevengeEdit
I'm trying to make some sense out of the latest news... I think if it is portraying both, it just might mean that they are cutting off ship battle scenes. Probably they ahve different shooting scenes for the Pearl and Anne's Revenge. Probably they won't play much a part in the film .
Uskok, are you aware of a ShoutBox system? It's a better way to chat in all wikis. Just go to More near Log Out. Click Manage Widgets. Drag down the Shoutbox icon to the sidebar and voila
- Midhav 14:59, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
I think I'm wrong then. Probably you have to try click on the shoutbox once. Then go see if has come. If not, then twice. - Midhav 15:15, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Uskoci. How was my FA edit yesterday?
Did you see the latest story in POTCO. With that I believe it is time to create articles on Captain Walter, Ezekiel Rott, Ellison Shaw, etc....
As for your edit on the Battle of Padres... LOL.... Enrique O'Rackham was just another player and he left that quote of himself. I think that made you think he was an important figure in POTCO.
Captain Walter, Ezekiel Rott, etc. are characters just as important as General Darkhart or the local tailer Nathaniel Truehound. Having an article on them would be equivalent to having an article on Nathaniel Hawk or Danielle Greene of the PotC game. The Spanish Privateer lord's island is Isla de la Avaricia. - Lord Midhav 12:38, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Appearances in The Buccaneer's Heart Edit
Since we have done it to Blackbeard's appearances, should we do it for every other person that appeared in The Buccaneer's Heart? I know that we should do it to the characters that appear in the films, but I'm not sure if we should do it to Henry Morgan, Bartholomew Roberts, and everyone else who appeared in the comics, but didn't appear in the films. CJSFan 13:12, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Few Suggestions Edit
Hmm... Already lots of suggestions are coming to POTCO. A way to suggest to them is contact MemberServices@PiratesOnline.com.
As for now, Garcia and Pierre are minor characters involved in the continuity of Ship PvP in the game. They shouldn't be part of a story quest. But Flagships have been unofficially announced by Disney to soon come for Ship battles. I also have many ideas in mind. New forms of privateering can happen I think. We can privateer for the Navy and hunt down a Fugitive pirate or Guild. Soon our ranks rise up in that. We can privateer for the West Dutch Trading Co. to hunt down Treasure Ships of the EITC, which are protected by its own privateers. Many such features can be put.
On Simon. If they do make a Second Story chapter, he can come as you said, as a captain of a SotL in a Boss Battle. But I highly doubt they'll take this idea, as the man is only for Background Lore. As for other villains. I just suggested to the Member Services that they can take villains from the prequels and comics. We can have the Shadow Lord as the leader of the new force of Army of Shadows.
As for new islands and ships... lets see... The next update has been proven to be Islands Explored Soon? new islands to be explored soon . But this may just be 8 new islands with nothing much in it. I'm not sure about Douwesen place. People have suggested many many places. Whats the use if they haven't added the Pelegostos or Cruces or Shipwreck Isle? New ships have also been said to come. Ships of the Line was the first to be shown. I can hope they added Brigs too, as it is a high possibility. Firstly, they make each and everyone of their updates BIG. So I can expect that with Ship Customization there will dozens of new classes of ships.
On Black Guard ranks.... I just suggested that they include Blue Coats in the game. But the Guard are just hired assassins. They won't need ranks would they? They already have the core ring of them lead by Ellison Shaw. But they have said that someday in the future we will be able to work for the Black Guard.
They recently had an opinion poll on what we want. They also asked what we wanted the most of these, which they are making:
Battles against other Players (PvP)
More Adventures on Land
New Ship Types
Different Character Classes
New Weapon Types (Muskets, etc)
Customize your Ship
More Items and Trading
New Quests & Storyline
In-game Events, Contests, Meet the GMs
Sea Monster Battles (like the Kraken)
More Adventures on Ships
Dungeons, Raids, and Group Adventures
Customize your own Pirate Hideout
More Islands and Areas to Explore
Purchase Guild Islands / Guild Ships
Siege and Take Over Enemy Fortresses
New Skills to Unlock
Meet Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swan in the game
Work for the Navy, East India Trading Company, Jolly Roger, or Davy Jones
Crafting, Blacksmithing, Creating Voodoo Items
Like I said contact Member Services to deliver all yer suggestions mate
The treasure of Isla de Muerta Edit
A user went to the Isla de Muerta article and made a change, and I have a question. Do we say that all the treasure of Isla de Muerta was taken by the sea or some of it was taken(because of it appearing in Pirates Online in Devil's Anvil)? Because I don't know if we're including THIS information about the treasure to blend POTC wiki and POTCO wiki together(or whatever is going on). CJSFan 19:04, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there again. Uskoci, I saw your last message on POTCO about Teague. I suggest that you mail MemberServices@PiratesOnline.Com and ask them about it. The reason I'm asking you to do it is because I am awaiting their replies to 3 of my messages : Harkaway, New Villains suggestions, and whether putting more skills on Round shot effects the power of Broadsides.
I think when you suggested about Edward Low and Simon you misunderstood one thing. The enemy ships in PotCo are enemies that "patrol" in circles and don't move from one island to another. Their crew is not visible and they can easilly be sunk. When in quests they ask you to find Captain Archer from a frigate, after sinking any frigate it says that we have either captured him or not. Even if we caught him, he will NOT be visible to us, and is more of a figure of speech. So, when Low or Simon are on one ships, they should be where they are only visible, i.e, Boss Battles. In boss battles when you have to capture a ship (Black Pearl) we have to battle of its crew members. So, in such cases either Simon or Low can be made as bosses. They can be defeated and then the ship is captured. Regular bosses in the game are quite awkward. Players in the game spend hours at killing Neban or Remmington over and over again just to get powerful weapons LOL.
On the other hand, just one thing you made as a mistake. Laplon le Rouge is not a new type of enemy, it is a boss version of a French Undead Lieutenant.
Oops, my mistake Edit
You know, I did mess up Cutler Beckett's quote for the Piece of eight article(oops). And again, I am currently watching Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End to make sure about that the other quote is correct(as I have checked Beckett's quote). And like I said, unless if I'm 100%(for real) sure about if the quote's correct or not, I check it. If I'm right, then that's good; but if I'm not, well, at least I learned to check before I put it up, right? And don't worry, it won't happen again, I assure you. CJSFan 18:27, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oh and one more thing for today: I have noticed that you have asked the administators in POTCO wiki about the treasure of Isla de Muerta, and I thank you by the way. I've also noticed that there is an ongoing discussion about Teague's first name. And I just wanted to let you know that I will help you with this predicament(just to settle this once and for all). I'm not sure if it'll help, but at least it will help the Wikis, right? CJSFan 21:19, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
Jack Sparrow and La Fleur de la MortEdit
Ok, I'm confused, how was Jack Sparrow captain of the La Fleur de la Mort? Because I have not read the Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow books(but I've read his teen adventures on this wiki), and the summary in the Jack Sparrow article didn't make any sense to me. So, I'm just wondering, how is it possible? --CJSFan 21:46, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hey again Edit
Did you send the question to MemberServices@PiratesOnline.Com? I'm asking because you haven't replied to my question. I did my first invasion and Fleetrs yesterday and today you know? Just one thing. I think we should cut off MOST of the Pirates Online enemy articles from this wiki. We, if you want, can probably keep skeleton enemy articles over here, but all-in-all we need to link it to the POTCO wiki. As for Davy Jones' Crew PotCo articles here... purge them. Do not even mention them over here. They cause too much confusion. The game made them as a representation of the crew. They take one body (say Palifico) and they make him into many different enemies, but over here we dumbly say that Kelpbrain was a crew member who lived on Isla Tormenta when there are in fact many Kelpbrains and Thralls in the game, but only one Palifico. Meanwhile we should start making articles on Marceline, Casa, Ghosts and just one Black Guard member, Ellison Shaw. - Lord Midhav 06:14, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
I know we have Actor infoboxes for actors, but can we put information about the directors, producers, etc. in the Actors infobox? I'm just wondering so I can fill up the infoboxes with information about the cast and crew of the Pirates of the Caribbean films. Also, do we put appearances, like
Pirates 1 - director
Pirates 2 - director
Pirates 3 - director
Could we do that, or could we NOT do that? But if we "do" do that, it will be like all the other articles, of course(putting the FULL title of the film, instead of the shortened title). And I am also wondering, is it ok if I put [image] in my infobox on my userpage? I'm just asking because I wanted a good pic of Captain Jack Sparrow for my "CJSFan userpage". That, and I don't know how I can do it without possibly getting in trouble(because honestly, I'm scared of the consequences of the "copyright law"). CJSFan 13:16, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
Cast and crew images Edit
I would like to tell you and Midhav that I have made infoboxes for all the cast and crew of the Pirates of the Caribbean films and I have listed their appearances in the films. But for the crew, I just wrote "PotC films" and "what they did", instead of "Appearances" and "the characters they portrayed"(since the crew only worked on the film and they don't appear in the film). But I can't take ALL the credit, I also had User:Katbluedog get images for the people that I have given infoboxes too. It wasn't easy picking, but I had to pick cast and crewmembers who:
- Appeared or worked on MORE than one PotC film(with exceptions from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides).
- People who I have chosen are at LEAST over 20 years old.
- They had to have a bigger role than being in just one scene in one Pirates of the Caribbean film.
If you or Midhav would like, I could try and make infoboxes, and get User Katbluedog to collect images of the people.
So tell me, what do you think? CJSFan 03:48, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
New page Edit
Grettings again, I've noticed that there are articles that tell all about the installments in the Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow and Pirates of the Caribbean: Legends of the Brethren Court book series, but there's not even ONE article that tells of all the installments Pirates of the Caribbean films(There is not one article that talks about all three films). I would like to inform you that I alone have successfully create one article that's all about the Pirates of the Caribbean films. I thought we needed one because of the fact that the films were what made Pirates of the Caribbean popular (Pirates of the Caribbean Wiki possible). Right now, there is not an image for the "Film infobox", but I am currently trying to get User:Katbluedog on that. Before you make your "final" decision, take a look at the page, and tell me what you think of it(I'm curious about it). CJSFan 13:50, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Infobox and other things Edit
Well, since directors and producers aren't actors, I'll create a new infobox for producers, directors and other members of the film crews.
- Terrific! And if you want me to, in case if you're busy with something or not, I could fix all the infoboxes for the directors, producers, and other film crew members(At least AFTER you create that type of infobox, of course). CJSFan 09:09, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
Feel free to put any POTC image in your infobox.
- Thank you, I really wanted that picture, but I wasn't sure if it was ok or not. CJSFan 09:09, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
Well, all I can see is that your article is just a copy of the same name article from wikipedia. But I'll call for a vote about it, so that our users declare themselves if they agree that your article deserves to stay here or it should be deleted.
- The reason that it's just a copy of the same article is that I couldn't think of how it should be written. What I mean is that we have Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow and Pirates of the Caribbean: Legends of the Brethren Court, that has all the books in it, so I thought we needed Pirates of the Caribbean (film series), which talks about all the films. But we can call for a vote, I'm all for it. CJSFan 09:09, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
Well then, I take it that the article stays, then? Becuase we have 3 people who want it deleted(You, Lord Midhav and Trip Endres), but 4 people for it staying(me, Sasank5678, KatBlueDog and Callico Jack). CJSFan 23:38, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
- So, basically, we have to wait until June 2, 2010, to find out if it stays or not, right? I'm just wondering, because I have no idea how these thing usually last. CJSFan 07:45, June 1, 2010 (UTC)
Don't start with meEdit
Don't start that with me. thats what they always say the first time a person makes an edit.
Hello Uskoci Edit
You may not understand what the meaning of the above message is... "Don't start with me"... Yea. That kid Slappy123 was a member of PotCo wiki and he created a bunch of vanity edits and articles. He made a Robert Beckett page (check candidates for deletion). Okay I put many PotCo articles (enemy footmen, not ships, and certain quests). The idea is that you delete all Spanish, French, Creature and Genuine Undead articles. Then because they all are part of Jolly Roger's Army, they will only be mentioned over there. No links at all should be added to them, even in templates, as editors will start making articles on them. Except for the Four Generals, all Boss articles should be deleted, but mentioned (without links) into their respective articles (Black Guard, Undead). French, Spanish Undead and Creature main articles should be merged into the Army article
I'm sorry but I will not be able to do all of this work. An important year of school has started, and I will no longer be able to edit on any of the wikis, nor play the game, for another one year. I just wanted to say that I hope I helped as much as I could on this site mate. It was nice knowing you, and I will pop in a few times (holidays too maybe) for info on the fourth movie or helping in a limited manner. I will come back around March 2011, when we will be geared for the release of the fourth movie. Possibly the only other admins will come back like El Chupabracha and Wanderingshadow.
Good Luck and Regards
Templates and POTC series image Edit
Ok, I shall let Lord Midhav know about that. As for the POTC series, I shall get KatBlueDog to get a better image. By the way, any idea on what image would work for the infobox(honestly, I have no idea what image would be better than the image we have now)? CJSFan 08:23, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- The image doesn't have Johnny Depp as Captain Jack(which is the bad thing about the image). But it does sort of suit the article because it's a symbol of the films(because each PotC film has a skull with something crossing behind it). Well, I like it, so this image can stay. CJSFan 09:47, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
It's not like ALL bosses are important. Let me tell you who are. The four Generals of Jolly Roger, Devil Root, and Neban and Remmington. That is all that is needed. The rest can be mentioned, but no links to them should be added, otherwise more people will start making articles on them. The reason behind this, is that most of the minor bosses are continuously switched from one place to another. One more thing... they did the same with General Hex. He was originally an Undead Brigand but now is a Gypsy, so the current pic is inaccurate. Furthermore, since he appears in Misty Mire, which is in one of the starting/weak player islands, there is a chance he might be moved to Padres or something, just like Dreadtooth. - Lord Midhav 09:28, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
Barbossa's sword Edit
I am just wondering about something, is Barbossa's sword a broadsword or a rapier? CJSFan 04:14, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
- So, basically, it doesn't matter which sword it is? Because on Barbossa's article, it says that he owns a Broadsword, while the Sword article says that Barbossa uses a Rapier. So, what should we do? CJSFan 12:36, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
So what do you think we should do? Make an article all about Barbossa's sword OR do we just pick if it's a broadsword or a rapier? CJSFan 16:51, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
Suggested for Admin, Uskok :) Edit
Hey you're an admin now in PotCo. I was the one who suggested that you and Sasank were to be made admins mate. I saw the good work you did, reverting a vandal's vandalisation, so I just suggested to Eliza on Shoutbox that you be made admin. Hey you know, you have to click the green box under the shoutbox icon to make it come, not drag it, which would explain why it "didn't work" for you. - Lord Midhav 16:15, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
I've noticed, when you made a change on the Monaco-sidebar, that we have WAY too many important characters to try and fit into the Characters section. And I'd like to make a suggestion about what we should do. I think that we should give like different sections for each characters like:
- Jack Sparrow
- Hector Barbossa
- Edward Teach
- Cutler Beckett
- James Norrington
- Theodore Groves
If you want to know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, look at the Quick Links section on the sidebar at Harry Potter Wiki(I think that'll help you understand what I mean of what my suggestion is). As I said, this is just a suggestion(you don't have to go with this). But it would make it easier for our listing of characters. CJSFan 08:44, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- So also not under "Images", just only "Film screenshot"?
Re:Queen Anne's Revenge Edit
Ok, I shall email him immediately. It might be a while before he emails me back becauses it usually takes a week or two before he answers back(just to let you know). But sure, I can ask him about Blackbeard's ship so I can contribute this information to PotC Wiki(that and I'm dying to know if it is the Queen Anne's Revenge). CJSFan 15:07, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, strangely, he emailed me about 5 minutes after I sent the email(I don't know how it was quick this time). This is what he had to say about it:
The ship that Blackbeard sails is known to be the Queen Anne's Revenge. There's no way we could change that.
So, basically, they're calling it Queen Anne's Revenge in Pirates 4. CJSFan 15:23, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome, mate. And I'm glad that they're calling it the Queen Anne's Revenge, that way, we can have more history than we already have(that, and the fact that you can't have Blackbeard sail any other ship than the Queen Anne's Revenge, right?). CJSFan 16:22, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be absent tomorrow from PotC Wiki. I didn't know it I had to let you know first, or if it didn't really matter. But I will be here today, but tomorrow, I won't be here. When I return tomorrow night, I may make one or two edits tomorrow(depends if I return in time), savvy? CJSFan 13:11, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Teague's first name Edit
Hey, I'm not sure if you remembered or not, but I promised you some time ago that I would ask Terry Rossio about Teague's first name(just to end the whole " 'No it's Edward' 'No, it's John'" thing, if you know what I mean). Well, he replied to me the answer of Teague's first name(or at least, what he thought Teague's first name should be). But I have to ask first, since Terry Rossio thought up Teague's first name(through my email), should we archive the name he picked(since he mostly created the whole Pirates series, with Ted Elliott)? Idk, that's what I think we should do. CJSFan 23:33, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
Christian deities mentioned... Edit
What is your policy what comes to mentions of God, Jesus and Mary in potc movies? They are all mentioned.... mainly in phrases but stilll they are deities mentioned in potc canon- Indiana Jones wikia has pages for them.... I made page for God but it was deleted... i think there should be pages for everything somehow mentioned in the movies...Swashbuckler1138 18:26, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
Real flag of East India Company Edit
I checked it from the movie and flag i saw is indeed -historical East India company's version of Union Jack (Like US flag but Union jack instead of stars) It can be seen before they zoom in EITC flag or in extra featurette about Sumbhajee- believe it or not -it is that flag... not original union jack... so East India company has two flags shown in the movie- EITC one which is fictional and real historic stripe flag....Swashbuckler1138 19:05, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
Timeline of the POTC Universe Edit
I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you something. What do you think about what I did to putting videos into the articles about the films and the games? I just had to ask, because it was a HUGE decision to make(considering that we only had a few videos in this Wiki). CJSFan 15:16, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- You've done good job. As Jack said during the fight in Faithful Bride in POTC 4: "Carry on."
Thank you, and Jack said "Carry on" in the Faithful Bride in POTC 2, POTC 4 isn't until next year(had to correct you on that, sorry). CJSFan 16:18, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, and one more little thing, Pirates 4 is in production as we speak. And here's two websites that might help us with our updates on the film:
I'm giving you these two websites just in case you want to look at any updates that might be revealed in these websites(mostly images). And don't worry, you don't have to have a Facebook or Twitter account to look at them(just to let you know). CJSFan 18:16, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
Countdown clock Edit
I have just gotten a somewhat awesome idea for the Main page of PotC Wiki. Since we know that Pirates 4 is now in production, I think we should have a Countdown clock set for May 20, 2011(so that way, we know exactly how long we have until Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is released). What say you? CJSFan 21:18, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I will do my best to find someone suitable to acquiesce this particular request. CJSFan 15:20, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, I have found someone who can assist us with this. But since I am unable to edit the Main Page, it looks as if the remaining part of our journey(to get a countdown clock), is up to you. Here's our person, RandomTime. Good Luck! CJSFan 17:11, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, I will try my best. CJSFan 17:18, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
I'm sorry for asking this, but could you unlock the MediaWiki page long enough for me to put a code in there. Either that or add the code yourself(which RandomTime will provide), since you are an admin. CJSFan 17:57, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Please tell me what we're doing, I won't be able to put the countdown clock without this, mate. CJSFan 18:06, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- First, I would like to give you my thanks for correcting my James Sterling thing(I just came back and found out that it became a red link). Second, how's the countdown clock doing for you? CJSFan 16:12, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
I just wanted to let you know 2 things I did recently(since I'm an administrator now).
1. I've added a Countdown Clock on the main page with an image of the newest POTC 4 poster(it's in the green box). I thought we needed a poster along with the countdown clock in the main page(just like in Narnia Wiki, except it's for POTC 4).
2. I've changed the MediaWiki:Monaco-sidebar to where everything is organized out. The films, games and timeline are together(PotC Media), the character section is the same(I did NOTHING to it, considering it was already well organized out), I also added the ships for films and game(I might have had a little trouble with the FILM ships, because I didn't know which ships deserved to be in the category).
So, I hope you like what I did with all this(I worked REALLY hard to make sure it was right). But if you don't approve of this, I apologize for not consulting with you first(I always can't think when I think of something exciting to do), and you may change them back to the way they were(at least, if you WANT them to be that way). But I really hope you will like it. Oh, and one more thing(if you haven't found it yet), Disney revealed the summary of Pirates 4 and I put it in the Pirates of the Caribbean (film series) page and the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides page(and it IS the offical plot, since Disney revealed it). Enjoy :) CJSFan 20:02, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, it means a lot that you said that(considering I am now in the presence of PotC Wiki's new BUREAUCRAT). And good luck with new Bureaucrat powers and all that. ;) CJSFan 21:06, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, well congrats with finding it out. And as Jack says in Pirates 2 before he meets "Bootstrap Bill", "As you were". CJSFan 08:18, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I just made a few more changes(and soon, I'm possibly going to do more, it depends), but I have to tell you what I did(just to see if it was ok). Ok, I changed William Turner to Will Turner(in the Main Characters section), because instead of going to the Orlando Bloom character, it went to a disambiguation page(so I put it to where people could find Will Turner). And I also added Sao Feng to Main characters and add Bootstrap Bill to Secondary characters(to even those sections out). I also added a section about the Prequel Books(in PotC Media), with ALL the prequel books titles and the timeline(I thought we needed that in the book section rather than the ENTIRE media section). So, I hope you like my new set of changes to the menu(and I hope it was ok). And one more thing(because for some reason I always forget to tell you this...sorry), if there is anything you require from me, I'll do it(or get it, whatever the case may be). I just had to say that first. CJSFan 21:30, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
Hey I just made a big update (I make all my edits big :D) to the EITC page. Tell me if you like it by seeing the History difference, and adjust it if you want.... Okay, after a few days or more than a week, I'm going to request you for temporary adminship. I have an idea that will be awesome for this wiki. It will be a pleasant surprise for you both! You'll like it.... That is, once I learn it. If that 11 year old teaches me how to do it, I'll try my luck in beautifying this wiki with the update in mind... - Lord Midhav 17:31, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
Spoiler Warnings Edit
You know, I've just realized something. Right now, we have spoiler warnings for At World's End for Will, Elizabeth and Gov. Swann(I just have to say all this before I get to the point). Ok, so do we need to keep those spoiler warnings for Pirates 3(in the Will, Elizabeth and Gov. Swann articles)? Also, do we need spoiler warnings for On Stranger Tides(the Pirates movie) at the Jack Sparrow, Barbossa, Gibbs, and Groves article(I don't think we need them for new characters, but what about old characters)? CJSFan 03:50, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I'm kinda new here and I need a little help with something. In the "Personality and Traits" section on the Jack Sparrow page of this very wikia, Jack's hair is clearly described as a "dark brown". Additionally, in many other sources of POTC media, such as the illustrations of the Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow series of books, online games such as Kingdom Hearts, many pieces of POTC merchandise (costume kits, action figures, posters, coloring books, etc.), ane even other wikias with info on POTC, Jack Sparrow's hair is clearly either depicted or even described as a "very dark brown". Also, in the Pirates of the Caribbean films, well-lit scenes show how brown Jack's hair really is. If you need more proof click on the picture on my user page: there's no possible way of mistaking his legitimate hair color for black. Anything that may say or show otherwise is misinformation, plain and simple. So what I'm asking is, since your an administrator and a lord here, is there any way you or someone else can have the "hair portion" of the "biographical information" section of the Jack Sparrow page fixed so that it matches the rest of that very page and is also in accordance with the way he looks in the movies and other media? Thank you so much for all your help. Captain Lacey 07:20, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't worry, I fixed it. :) CJSFan 08:09, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Actually it's not really fixed, because my point was that according to the vast majority of canonical sources (including the depiction in the films themselves), his hair is clearly dark brown. Sorry.Captain Lacey 08:24, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- But as I've said before, not just many scenes from the films, but a LOT of POTC material(including comics, action figures, etc), shows that his hair is Black(look in my reply on your talk page). And the official Jack Sparrow costumes made by Disney had BLACK hair(I'm not blind). I'm sorry, but that's how it is. CJSFan 09:48, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Prequel Books Edit
Ok, I'm not sure if it was you or Midhav or anyone, but someone on this Wiki asked me in particular to put information from the POTC prequel books into their articles. I haven't the time to read the books, and that I can't really understand books enough to make the articles to where anyone can understand them(sorry). But not to worry, I have someone who can help us with this, a user named "Angelica Teach". So, if she makes any changes to the articles about the novels, don't worry, I gave her permission. Just to let you know. CJSFan 09:42, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, I apologize for this message(mostly because I know we already talked about this), but both me and Midhav think that we should put the Film characters in groups in some sort of way. And I have just thought of a way to make it to where the list won't look TOO bad. Here's my idea of how it should look(it just came to me):
- Category:Pirates of the Caribbean|Characters
- Film Characters
- Jack Sparrow
- William Turner Jr.|Will Turner
- Elizabeth Turner|Elizabeth Swann
- Hector Barbossa
- Joshamee Gibbs
- Weatherby Swann
- William Turner Sr.|Bootstrap Bill Turner
- Tia Dalma
- Cutler Beckett
- Davy Jones
- Edward Teach|Blackbeard
- James Norrington
- Sao Feng
- Game characters
- Film Characters
And the rest of the characters section shall remain the same(the only characters that we need to do are the Film characters). So, let me know what you think of my NEW proposal and I hope you reconsider and agree that this list should go up(like in my example from above). Trust me, I think it could work this way(to where it doesn't look bad in any way). CJSFan 08:18, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
I just stumbled onto the article "Duel", and noticed that it needed to be expanded in a way(because duels happen a lot in the POTC films). So, just now, I expanded it as much as possible(by putting as much info from the duels from the films as possible), and I wanted to know what you thought of it. That, and I don't know if we should add more duels into the article(like from the books, or parts from the films that were technically duels). So should we put in more duels in the article or just leave it as it is(at least until Pirates 4 comes out)? CJSFan 07:51, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I was thinking the same thing too about the article(that we should probably wait until the fourth movie's release). I just had to ask just in case(because I didn't know if we needed to go beyond the films or anything). And thank you for showing me the video of Armada of the Damned, because I have not seen it yet. And I hope you don't mind, but I think that video should be added to the Armada of the Damned article. CJSFan 09:24, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
For some reason, I cannot upload the video(and I've been trying for days). So, by any chance, could you upload the video(you just click on ADD VIDEO on the clip gallery in the Armada of the Damned article). Oh, and you might need this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79MgXizjlII&feature=related Good luck. :) CJSFan 05:25, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, and I added images and quotes to the Duels article(to avoid having to give the Image and Quote templates on top of the article). For the images, I had to find images of the duels that would be good for the article(where we see some fighting and some, I thought we can see the character's faces). And the quotes were kinda tricky(because you know, no one says anything like "I shall smite you with my sword" or anything much during duels). And I also wanted to know what you think of it(like if it was ok that I did it). CJSFan 07:47, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
How unfortunate. Well, I guess we'll have to wait until we can upload the video then(unless if someone could upload the video somehow). CJSFan 17:35, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I've just uploaded that video to the intro of the game. No worries! :) CJSFan 19:58, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, I apologize for this message(mostly because I know we already talked about this), but Midhav and I both think that we should put the Film characters in groups in some sort. And I have just thought of a way to make it to where the list won't look TOO bad. Here's my idea of how it should look(it just came to me):
- Category:Pirates of the Caribbean|Characters
- Film Characters
- Jack Sparrow
- William Turner Jr.|Will Turner
- Elizabeth Turner|Elizabeth Swann
- Hector Barbossa
- Joshamee Gibbs
- Weatherby Swann
- William Turner Sr.|Bootstrap Bill Turner
- Tia Dalma
- Cutler Beckett
- Davy Jones
- Edward Teach|Blackbeard
- James Norrington
- Sao Feng
- Game characters
- Film Characters
And the rest of the characters section shall remain the same(the only characters that we need to do are the Film characters). So, let me know what you think of this and I hope you reconsider and agree that this list should go up(like in my example from above). Trust me, I think it could work this way(to where it doesn't look bad in any way). CJSFan 22:33, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I guess we can keep it(and add the word Film to the character section). But you might want to have to tell Midhav that(just in case if he still has thoughts of doing this). CJSFan 10:34, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to add one more thing: I think Blackbeard will be Jack's enemy, because Jerry Bruckheimer confirmed that he was the villain of Pirates 4 in a video interview. CJSFan 10:38, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
Is there any reliable source that place where Flying Dutchman destroys pirate ships is actually South China Sea? I changed it to be "possibly South China Sea)" because there were no source .... also you haven't replied for my comment of East India Trading company's flag... there is real historical flag in the movie... other than ordinary Union Jack....Swashbuckler1138 18:24, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Page Title Edit
The Page titles are currently called Pirates of the Caribbean Encyclopedia - Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, but I don't think it should remain this way(considering Orlando Bloom is pretty much out of the picture). So, I submit that we should change it to just Pirates of the Caribbean Encyclopedia. That way, we won't be too specific on characters and actors. So, what do you think? CJSFan 23:45, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Sri Sumbhajee- Angria or not? Edit
Is there any canonical source that confirms Sumbhajee's surname to be Angria? As far as i know -only preliminary versions of the plot called him Angria- and film and other canonical sources call him just Sri Sumbhajee... i don't know about all books and such though... but after all is there evidence that he actually is Sumbhajee Angria?Swashbuckler1138 18:18, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
The Tale of Billy Turner and Other Stories Edit
Ok, I've put in Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow: The Tale of Billy Turner and Other Stories into the Template:Jack Sparrow series(because I've been told that it had that book had to be in there). But for some reason, this image won't pop up in the template. So, basically, it works for the book article, but it wouldn't work for the template and I don't know if it's the way template is set up or if it's the image. So, I might need some assistance with that to know what happened(and how to fix it to where that book will be in the template because I think it needs to be in it). CJSFan 01:36, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
Carolina Quote Edit
Okay, I've added a quote to the Carolina page. Let me know if you need anything else concerning info from the prequel novels. Angelica Teach 18:34, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
The Centurion Edit
Yes, the Centurion makes a brief appearance in "The Caribbean", as well as in the "Wild Waters" novel.
Legends of the Brethren Court Edit
Does the Legends of the Brethren Court series take place before or after Armada of the Damned? CJSFan 01:11, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- So, it's still undecided(like the exact timeline of Armada of the Damned)? CJSFan 01:17, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, now that I think about it, I have read somewhere that says that Legends of the Brethren Court take place 13 years before Pirates 1, not 10 years. CJSFan 01:31, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes CJSFan is correct the Legends of the Brethren Court series takes place 13 years before Curse of the Black Pearl.Angelica Teach 01:45, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
Fountain of Youth Edit
And another question, would the Fountain of Youth be considered a location or an object? CJSFan 01:56, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, because I put it as a location on the sidebar(because it was a location in the Pirate Lore article, so I thought we should put it in the sidebar). Oh and did you see an interview with Ian McShane(saying a little about Pirates 4)? If not, here's the link:
Before you watch the video, you have to know to skip to 2:50 of the video to see him talking about Pirates 4(because the first 2 minutes has him talking about stuff that has no concern with Pirates 4). I hope you like it! ;) CJSFan 21:25, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
Hair color and Eye color Edit
I've just noticed that in the infoboxes of most characters(notably Gibbs, Blackbeard, Bootstrap Bill, Tia Dalma, Weatherby Swann, Pintel and Ragetti), do NOT have their hair color listed. They show the "eye color", but they don't have the "hair color"(while everyone else has their hair color showing on their infoboxes: Jack, Will, Elizabeth, Norrington, etc). So, do you know what's wrong(because I haven't a clue what's going on with those infoboxes)? CJSFan 00:02, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Never mind, I just found out the problem and I fixed it! No worries. :) CJSFan 02:06, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
Black Bart Edit
I just realized something. At the end of the AWE video game, Jack bumps into Black Bart, right? And Black Bart never made an appearance in the On Stranger Tides novel(and Pirates 4 will use elements form the novel). Lastly, I have not seen anything that says that Black Bart will be in Pirates 4(like any casting, plot synopsis, etc that supports that theory). So, what should we do about the Black Bart article? I mean, we can keep the AWE video game article the same, but we can't write that Jack and Black Bart meet(after Jack starts his search for the Fountain of Youth), in Black Bart's article. CJSFan 08:11, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
Main Page Spoiler Warnings Edit
Ok, I've just thought of something to run you by(it seems like a great idea). The main page of the PotC Wiki has this:
Warning: This wiki contains spoilers for all Pirates of the Caribbean related media.
Well, I think(by using the quotes from the PotC ride), that we should change it to this:
So, what do you think of this idea of putting quotes from the ride(instead of warning about pirates, we warn about spoilers), into the main page? CJSFan 11:00, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, and yes I have seen the pic of the so-called "new" Barbossa. Except the first time I saw him dressed like that was a video of him shooting a scene with Gibbs and possibly Groves(because I've seen Greg Ellis write on his Facebook that he was shooting a scene with Kevin McNally and Geoffrey Rush), in THIS video:
And in case you haven't seen this(just in case), here's a video of a swordfight rehearsal on the Queen Anne's Revenge(I guess there is a ship battle in Pirates 4 after all):
Have you seen these videos yet(just out of curiousity)? If not, I just had to show it(because it seems pretty awesome to see). CJSFan 11:54, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I've just found out something about the "new" Barbossa. It turns out that in Pirates 4, he has a peg leg(which explains the blue sceen thing on his right leg). Just thought to let you know. :) CJSFan 06:42, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Skull with Crossbones Edit
I have yet another question, about the Skull with Cross-torches symbol(at the very top left on top of the search box). Ok, instead of having a skull with cross-torches, how about we change it to a "skull with cross-swords"? I don't know if you know how to do it or not, but if you can(and if you need an image), here's the image:
This was the only image I could find that had good quality. But as I said, I don't know if you know how to change it, but if you do, can we change it? Because a skull with cross-torches doesn't seem fit to be the symbol for the entire PotC Wiki(while a skull with cross-swords does). CJSFan 22:02, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I just wanted to let you know that I found out how to do it(although I have to make sure I know how to work it). And if you wanted to do it, let me know ASAP(because I am about to prepare to upload it). CJSFan 00:04, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Done! Well, actually, I just have the image, but I'll get the image uploaded ASAP. Although it might be either tonight or tomorrow when it becomes the new Wiki logo(just FYI).
Jack's sword Edit
Jerry Bruckheimer has just posted this image(here's a larger version of this image) on his Twitter(a new pic of Jack holding his sword). Ok, here's my question, considering that the sword does look like Jack's sword, do we say that he had it reforged(so that we won't have two different articles about Jack's sword when we already have one). It's just a thought. :/ CJSFan 04:20, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I'll put the Jack Sparrow sword up to date(since it's obvious now that it will appear in PotC: OST). CJSFan 11:19, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I just put the information about the sword being reforged. And I thought that since the sword has been in many POTC media, I thought that the article should be expanded. The only challenge(that I know of), was about what happened to the sword after the end of Pirates 1(because he had the sword before he escaped Fort Charles, but he didn't have the sword at the remainder of Pirates 1). So, I came up with a likely story of how he got the sword back(because he did have the sword in Pirates 2, 3 and 4). So, check it out, and tell me your thoughts of how I did. CJSFan 12:57, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- You know, I just realized something: Jack's sword will be in P4(as shown in JB's photo), but Barbossa's sword won't be in P4(as shown in this image). So should we, for now(until we have any evidence that the sword will be in P4), say that "the fate of the sword is unknown" or something like that(because we don't exactly know what will happen with Barbossa when we first see him in P4, right?). CJSFan 16:27, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hehe..sorry to poke in on this, but I spotted Barbossa's sword in the photo - it's under the pistol. However, this sword looks entirely different than the original one he had in the previous movies.. Captain Teague 18:37, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- No worries(about "poking in"). Yes, I saw Barbossa's sword in the photo, but it wasn't the sword as described in the Hector Barbossa's sword article(if you get my drift). So I'm just wondering, what we should do about it(just in case). CJSFan 18:42, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, okay. I suppose we could go with what you said before. :) Captain Teague 18:45, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, we could do that idea, with renaming it Hector Barbossa's swords(it seems appropriate to do so anyway). BTW, what do you think of the new Wiki logo AND the new P4 teaser with Captain Jack(since it's here now). CJSFan 09:08, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you. The PotC Wiki's logo finally is similar to the PotCo Wiki's logo(with the skull from Pirates 1). And the video is great, for now(because it has Captain Jack talking about the fourth film). And until the teaser comes out(as far as we know, in December), we'll use the video for promoting Pirates 4 on this wiki. CJSFan 09:27, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Now Barbossa has 2 different swords than the one he used in the previous films. Before you get into that, look at these , and you'll see a few new pics of the cast(from Angelica and Blackbeard to Jack and Barbossa). And back to the matter at hand, if you take a look at these, you'll see that Barbossa has 2 different swords. CJSFan 19:53, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
Idea I have Edit
I have been talking with CJSFan on the shoutbox everyday. I just have an idea. On the main page, like on the Inception Wiki, we can have a gallery of images of the main characters, that link to the articles. What says you? Oh I'm not getting the time to do the planned MAJOR edits I wanted to on this wiki. Whenever I'm on, I'd be commenting on forum discussions (blogs) on the PotCo wiki. There's still lots I need to do : Update Jolly Roger's Army, provide plots for 4 or 5 of the prequel book, and even an attempt at uploading the Treasure Collection songs. BTW I know why Shoutbox ain't working for ye. When u go to the list of widgets, you don;t have to drag the shoutbox into the side bar. Just click on the green button next to the Shoutbox icon - Lord Midhav 12:13, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
Long John Edit
There actually is no character named Long John in Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow: Silver. I know for some strange reason the product description offered on Amazon.com says "They’ve gotten themselves in trouble again, this time with a brutal pirate named Long John" but that info is actually incorrect: what it should say is a brutal pirate named "SilverBack". Angelica Teach 20:03, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
Crew template Edit
I was thinking that we should create a crew template full of Blackbeard's crewmen(I am currently making it). And I have a question about it, what should we call the template, Crew of the Queen Anne's Revenge, Blackbeard's crew or something else? CJSFan 14:42, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, what are we doing with the "Quote of the Day"? Because I've noticed that it was the exact same quote for a while, and it's called "Quote of the Day", so I was wondering if I can help with that in any way(because I can handle quotes and stuff, but I think we should call it "Quote of the Week", so we won't have to worry about it every day)? What say you? CJSFan 20:11, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, and what quote should we use(or is it my choice)? And when should we write said quote? CJSFan 11:55, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
Spanish in Pirates 4 Edit
I've just seen this video that shows a behind the scenes look on Pirates 4. And in that video it shows a group of boxes for the characters(Jack, Barbossa, Angelica, etc). And one of those boxes said Spanish Officer. So I believe that a Spanish group of some sort will be in the film, but I don't know which group will be in the film: Spanish Royal Navy or Spanish Conquistadores. CJSFan 17:38, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
My Surprise! Edit
Hi I got done with my "surprise" I promised you. I have no idea of coding, and I copied the Monaco.css from the PotCo wiki, and changed it a bit with admin Obsidion's help. Wendy then changed the one here to make it work. The pic, I took from PotCo. I changed it so the title "Pirates Online" would change to Pirates of the Caribbean Encyclopedia. It needs trimming I know, but do you like it? Give me your feedback mate. - Lord Midhav 10:35, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
Appearances - now, and to come. Edit
Hey mate, some news from PotCo. The Interceptor has been mentioned in Lore as part of a story of Legendary Fish in Pirates Online. Also, Sao Feng dolls have come up in the game for pirates in Loot pouches with the Dolls update. There was also a leaked list of Unreleased weapons. There is a certain Spyglass of Norrington coming, and some Blades of Mercer... hmmm... Even pistols of Beckett and Mercer lol. Among the Legendary weapons there appears to be a Sword of Monchtezuma and a Sword of Quetzacoatl. Another god making an appearance as a mention is Calypso, who has a voodoo doll and cutlass in her name I believe. Now don't start putting them as "Appearances" --> Pirates Online (Mentioned only)" yet. These weapons haven't been released. But all the various names of these unreleased weapons have got me excited. Look around for a blog of mine on that wiki. Just thought I'll tell ye. - Lord Midhav 16:11, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
I just wanted to apologize for my actions last year. I hope it is not too late. I didn't realize what a stubborn fool I was being. I never should've brought that stubbornness here. I apologize for all the edits I made. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone. I realize now that I made a mistake. I didn't want to start a war or anything. I'm sorry for that. I apologize immensely for the offenses I have made. Guin Parris 21:18, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Sidebar, World's End and Black Sam's Spit Edit
I just wanted to let you know a few things that I found out for the past few days(stuff which I am concerned about). First, about the sidebar, I'm not sure if we need to put Isla Sirena in the sidebar or not. And if we do need it there, should it be put under Davy Jones' Locker(since it is a location in Davy Jones' Locker), OR under World's End? And secondly, I've found out 2 things, that I haven't noticed until now, from the locations section from the official POTC website:
1. Black Sam's Spit was called Rumrunner's Isle. So, should we switch it from "Black Sam's Spit, also known as Rummrunner's Isle" to "Rumrunner's Isle, also known as Black Sam's Spit"?
2. Also, World's End was called The Farthest Gate. So, should we say "The Farthest Gate, sometimes known as World's End"?
I just had to ask about these two particular locations, because of the conflicting names(mostly because I don't know if we should go with what the writers said OR the website said about Black Sam's Spit). And thirdly, I just had to ask this, what do you think about the pics of Blackbeard, the Providence AND the Queen Anne's Revenge that I used for the infoboxes on their pages? I forgot to ask about those because I wanted to see if they were worthy enough to get into the Wiki(for now, at least, until we get pics that show a little more). ;) CJSFan 00:48, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Since Isla Sirena currently doesn't appear in the movies, i think it doesn't need to be in the sidebar.
- Sure, no problem. I just wasn't sure if we needed it or not. lol :) CJSFan 23:04, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, we can swith Black Sam's Spit as you have proposed.
If the official website says that it's the Farthest Gate, than it's the Farthest Gate (also known as World's End).
- Ok, I'll change both ASAP. But we will have to leave redirects(just in case people would want to see the article, but not know about the name change). ;) CJSFan 23:04, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Blackbeard's pic is good, but I think that the British flag on the Providence is wrong. The pic of the QAR will stay for know, until we get some better image.
- Thanks, I thought until we get an image of Blackbeard that's way better, we can use that one(since we do see a little bit of Blackbeard, savvy?).
- Maybe they were introducing the flag into the films(idk why else they would put the flag on the Providence).
- And my thoughts exactly, I wanted a better image of the QAR(but the other QAR images had modern stuff in it: cars, roads, etc). But I thought we could go with that one, because it was on the open ocean. ;) CJSFan 23:04, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Armada of the Damned video Edit
Hey, this video just came onto Youtube talking about how the game works(along with a little revealer of the gameplay). I was wondering, do we need that video here or should we just use videos that shows the gameplay(like the Opawiwato level)? CJSFanBlack Pearl 03:30, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure, no problem. I was thinking the same thing(since the basic idea of the game was already revealed on the first Youtube video in the AotD article). Besides, we would need to focus more on gameplay anyway. ;) CJSFanBlack Pearl 23:25, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Info box Edit
how do you create and info box? I tried the template but no luck.
Jack Sparrow's family Edit
I have an idea on something(since Angelica Teach has information about Jack's family from Sins of the Father). Ok, this is just on top of my head(at the moment), we can create NEW more than one pages for each of Jack's family members. Or(if there isn't quite enough information for each family member), we can just make ONE single page that's all about Jack's family. Basically, if there's not much info about Jack's family, we could just make one huge article about everyone in the Sparrow(or Teague) family. So, which do you think we should do? Because I think we have to do this, because of it involving Jack's entire family(but I don't know if we should make separate articles about each family member or if it should all be crammed up in one page). Oh, and what should be the title of the article(if we're cramming them all up in one page)? ;) CJSFanBlack Pearl 23:45, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, she has told of how much info Jack's family members have. Here is what she said:
The only family member whom I think has enough information to warrant an entire page is Jack's "Grandmama", but apart from her everyone else (Uncle "Ace", Valerie, etc.) are only mentioned in passing. So, the best bet would probably be to either only make an entire page devoted to Jack's family or make that page but also a separate one for "Grandmama" like you have for Jack's mother. I'm up for whatever you guys decide ;)
Flying Dutchman duel Edit
Ahoy, Uskok, I just had to ask what you've thought about the 2nd and 3rd pic in the Duel on the Flying Dutchman section in Duel. I know the first pic is ok(because it shows Jack and Jones swordfighting on the mast), but I was just curious on your thoughts of the last two. CJSFanBlack Pearl 22:20, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Pre-Credit Sequence In Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Revealed Edit
Nice find, and a very interesting beginning of the film, but I'm going to wait until I see the film to be sure. Because Ted and Terry said(in the audio commentary of DMC), that Jack's escape from the Turkish Prison was originally going to be the first scene, then the Bootstrap Bill and Kraken's first attack scene, and then Will and Elizabeth's arrest(but obviously, Will and Elizabeth's arrest was the first scene in the film). But until then, I'll think of this as a scene from the film(but I'm hoping it is truely the first scene, because I can't imagine how else they could open it). So, King Ferdinand will indeed be in Pirates 4(well I guess the imdb was correct after all, at least about Ferdinand). I'm going to put the actor who plays him in the OST article immediately. CJSFanBlack Pearl 19:17, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Jack's piece of eight Edit
I forgot to mention something a while back, I found out what Jack's NEW piece of eight was(and it wasn't just a Kraken tooth, as it said before I changed that part in Jack Sparrow's article). I found out that Jack replaced it with a bone with a Chinese luck coin tied to some copper wire, a red bead, a barrel bead and a silver canine tooth(as said in this website). Sorry I forgot to mention this, but I thought you'd be interested to know this. ;) CJSFanBlack Pearl 01:37, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
Curse of Cortes and Quote of the WeekEdit
Do you think we would need an article or a section(in the Chest of Cortes artcle), about the curse? Because it had enough information to make at least an article or section. And I've noticed we had the same quote(of what Barbossa said to the Brethren Court), in the "Quote of the Week". So, is it ok with you that I can post the next "Quote of the Week"(just so I can contribute something of some sort in that area)? And if so, which POTC quote should we use? CJSFanBlack Pearl 11:03, September 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Done. And both the section(concerning the curse), and the "Quote of the Week"(which may take time to decide the quote), shall be done by the end of today or tomorrow. CJSFanBlack Pearl 11:22, September 21, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, the new "Quote of the Week" is up(I hope it was worthy of recognition). But I didn't get a chance to do the "Curse" section in the Chest of Cortes article yet, so I will have it up at tomorrow's end(or later, depending on what I'm doing). Oh, and I just have to ask(in case if it was too much or not), what do you think of the new infobox Port Royal pic in Port Royal? I added that pic because I thought that this pic focuses more on Port Royal, while the other image seems like it focuses more about the Edinburgh Trader(or, at least, I felt that way about it). Anyway, what do you think? CJSFanBlack Pearl 03:44, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
Main Page image Edit
What say you about changing the current main POTC image into this image? But instead of it saying "Pirates of the Caribbean Online", we could change it to "Pirates of the Caribbean Wiki"(or just "Pirates of the Caribbean"). I just think we need to have a POTC image with the skull and crossbones right on top. CJSFanBlack Pearl 03:47, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
- So it's settled then: we'll use the POTCO image, but first change "Online" to "Wiki". Although it might be a while though, since I really don't know how to do that. Unless, of course, you would happen to know how. But if not, I'll see if I can find anyone who knows how(maybe someone who created the POTCO Wiki's logo). CJSFanBlack Pearl 21:27, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
Where would you say Pintel and Ragetti are in this pic? I know it takes place around the Pearl's arrival to Shipwreck Cove, but I don't know if it's in there or Devil's Throat(mostly because I know this is the part where Pintel says "What is this place?", as seen in the trailer). CJSFanBlack Pearl 05:38, October 4, 2010 (UTC) I never saw that picture. I don't have any idea where are they.
- I just thought they might in Devil's Throat in that pic. I think that scene takes place before the Pearl's arrival to Shipwreck Cove because of it having a VERY similar background(with it being dark and everyone had lit torches). So, since it might have taken place shortly before their arrival(because Pintel looked scared in that pic, while was glaring in pride when arriving to the Cove), I believe it might be Devil's Throat(also because I think Pintel might have been scared after at that point, since Devil's Throat was were ships were wrecked from).
- And I believe that the pic might be a screenshot from the POTC3 trailer(or some "Behind the scenes" from the film). Because I remember seeing it look exactly like that, with Pintel saying(as I said), "What is this place?". CJSFanBlack Pearl 00:17, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
BTW, here's something most interesting.
- Ah, so these are most of the POTC comics, I see. Actually, I found a better one with links to it here(but sadly, it doesn't have all of them). CJSFanBlack Pearl 00:17, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
Monaco Sidebar Edit
Hey I just made a few additions to the side bar, such as France, it's Royal Navy, El Patron and El Patron's ship. I also added the Marceline under Brethren Court (because I'm planning to make an article on it), but I was wondering - where do the other organizations come into this? The Crew of the Flying Dutchman, Jolly Roger's Army (along with Casa), etc., etc. Will they be (or at least JR's army) listed under Brethren Court too? And on the appearance of the French and Spanish Royal navies in PotCo... I was wondering... How are their appearances considered "mo"? I mean when we hoist their colours and see their leaders, isn't this a representation of each country, as in not just a mention? Or should we write their appearance else-ways? - Lord Midhav 11:23, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, I understand that (about JR, DJ and Lux)... The Marceline Guild and the Casa de Muertos may be played by actual people, but they are as good as ANY N.P.C which has an article here on the wiki (we have an article on even some sidey character like... Orinda Le Jeune). Because of the fact that they are played by the people who developed this game, they are entitled to being one of the foremost important characters in this game. They have brought the story lines to where they are now. It's like having an NPC, but only making it go according to the thoughts of the developers. The events are pre-scripted, except for the role-playing part where they interact with other players, and other players interact with them. On a side note, if you take it technically, Ezekiel Rott and the entire Casa de Muertos can be taken as Non Player Characters who have importance to the story, as they appear in Padres del Fuego as NPCs. You can find any one of them just standing in a corner, and they can be spoken with during EP's Lost Weapons quest. Even to people who have the done the quest, they appear.- Lord Midhav 12:35, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
POTC: Six Sea Chanties Edit
It would seem as if there will be a NEW POTC graphic novel, Pirates of the Caribbean: Six Sea Chanties, that will serve as a prequel that will go as far as Pirates 1(as shown here), being set for release on April 19, 2011. What do you think? CJSFanBlack Pearl 06:59, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
I think that we'll soon have a lot of work. I hope that they'll explain how Blackbeard survived the battle of Ocracoke Inlet.
- Yeah, we'll have to deal with Pirates 4(and all stuff related to it, ex. video games, junior novels, etc), Armada of the Damned, and Day of the Shadow. And I hope they explain Blackbeard's survival as well. I also hope that they'll explain how Barbossa lost his leg(and most likely the Black Pearl), and joined the Brits. CJSFanBlack Pearl 12:11, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- You know, I just thought of something. Ok, when Pirates 4 comes out, and we get new pics and screenshots, what do you suppose we do about Barbossa's infobox pic? We could just leave it as is(because Barbossa has been wearing his pirate gear more than that Navy outfit), or change it to his recent Pirates 4 look(because it will be the most recent pic of Barbossa). But as I said, it's only what we're going to do around the time of Pirates 4's release. CJSFanBlack Pearl 14:17, October 12, 2010 (UTC)