Panama was a colony of Spain in Central America, a part of the Spanish Empire.
Panama was claimed by the Spanish in 1501. Nearly two decades later, the City of Panama was established. The notorious English privateer Henry Morgan sacked Panama City in 1671. The Shadow Army wrecked havoc and destruction on a city in Panama during the Shadow Lord's quest to eliminate the Pirate Lords of the Brethren Court. Shortly after the attack, the agents of the East India Trading Company examined the ruins and sent their report to Lord Benedict Huntington, the EITC Manager of Hong Kong.
- Jack Sparrow: The Coming Storm (Mentioned only)
- The Price of Freedom (Mentioned only)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Day of the Shadow (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow (First appearance)