A penny was a coin (pl. pennies), a type of currency (pl. pence) used in the British Empire. It was often the smallest denomination within a currency system.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In Terry Rossio's original script for Dead Men Tell No Tales, following the defeat of the Sea Widow and Queen Inez Hector Barbossa would have complained to Jack Sparrow about being alone and without a single penny.
- Jack Sparrow: City of Gold (Mentioned only)
- The Price of Freedom (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (video game) (First mentioned)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.