The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End was a 48-page comics adaptation of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. It uses a stylized, cartoon-like art style.
Notable differences between film and comicEdit
- The prologue set at Fort Charles, Port Royal in which the Cabin Boy with the piece of eight is executed along other pirates is cut. The comic starts with Elizabeth Swann reaching Singapore instead.
- Hector Barbossa just shows a silver piece of eight instead of throwing it to Sao Feng.
- Sao Feng threatens Steng with a fid instead of a sword.
- Lian's and Park's deaths at Sao Feng's Bathouse are cut. They are never seen either and Ian Mercer isn't present at that scene.
- James Norrington fires at the crew of the Flying Dutchman with his pistol instead of shooting the rope that connects the Dutchman and the Empress.
- Captain Teague doesn't appear during the Fourth Brethren Court.
- Davy Jones brings a pistol with him to kill Calypso when he teleports aboard the Black Pearl but changes his mind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.