| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
- "Why should I believe that this once belonged to the Queen of Spain?"
"Do I look like the kind of man who would lie about a thing like that?"
"Fair enough! But do I also look like the kind of man who personally stole it from the Queen of Spain?"
"Yes. I'll give you 20 pieces of silver for it."
- ―Tavern keeper and Jack Sparrow, talking about the Queen of Spain's beads
Behind the scenesEdit
- Since The Sidekick! is set sometime after the events of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, during the late 1720s, it is possible this woman is Elisabeth Farnese, the wife of King Philip V of Spain.
- One of the main villains of Terry Rossio's original script for Dead Men Tell No Tales was Queen Inez Luisa Gabriella di Savoia, Duchess of Burgundy and the wife of the King of Spain.
- The Sidekick! (First mentioned)