The Quest for the Shadow Gold was a perilous voyage around the world which involved three parties: the crew of the infamous pirate ship known as the Black Pearl led by Captain Jack Sparrow, the East India Trading Company, represented mainly by the crew of the HMS Peacock, led by Lord Benedict Huntington, and the supernatural Shadow Army, led by the Shadow Lord. The Shadow Lord wanted to conquer the world with his magical powers, but to do that, he needed to find the mystical elixir known as the Shadow Gold first. Jack Sparrow wanted to find the Shadow Gold to cure himself from a mysterious illness, and Benedict Huntington wanted to destroy Jack Sparrow and all other Pirate Lords of the Brethren Court. The fourth party which later became involved in the quest was the Spanish Royal Navy which searched across the Seven Seas for Princess Carolina, a member of the Spanish royal family who escaped from an old governor who wanted to marry her against her will.
Behind the scenes
- The name of this quest was taken from the Legends of the Brethren Court series.
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Turning Tide
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Wild Waters
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Day of the Shadow