These four individuals were incarcerated in the Fort Charles prison for unknown crimes.
At some point in their lives, these four men were captured and imprisoned by the British Royal Navy for unknown reasons. Later, Jack Sparrow was placed in a cell next to theirs. They attempted to lure a scruffy dog, who was carrying the keys, with a large bone. Jack correctly predicted that the dog was never going to move.
Shortly afterwards, cannon blasts were heard outside. Jack, looking out the barred window, concluded that the Black Pearl was attacking Port Royal. This fact terrified one man, who related that there were stories about the "Pearl", that she attacked ships and left no survivors. He had no answer when Jack asked him who had invented the stories, if there were no survivors.
Later during the attack, a cannonball fired form the Pearl broke a hole in the seedy prisoners' cell wall and they escaped leaving Jack behind. The prisoner who had been talking with Jack expressed his regret that Jack couldn't escape too. Their further fate is unknown.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Seedy prisoners are based on a similar group of pirates on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
- The prisoner who talked to Jack Sparrow and had the most lines was played by Michael Sean Tighe.
- In the original Pirates ride the prisoners are living pirates. In Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure they are just a group of skeletons.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (ride) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure (Non-canonical appearance)