|For other uses, see Silver (disambiguation)|
Silver is a soft, white, lustrous transition metal. It had been valued as a precious metal, used in currency coins, to make ornaments, jewelry, high-value tableware and utensils (hence the term silverware) and as an investment in the forms of coins and bullion.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Novelization and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales: Movie Graphic Novel when Mullroy and Murtogg inform Hector Barbossa about Armando Salazar and his army of ghosts attacking Barbossa's fleet, they tell him that all his silver is at the bottom of the sea.
- Jack Sparrow: The Coming Storm
- Jack Sparrow: Silver
- Jack Sparrow: City of Gold
- The Price of Freedom
- Tales of the Code: Wedlocked
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (First mentioned)
- The Sidekick! (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales: Movie Graphic Novel (Mentioned only)