A wanted poster was a poster distributed to raise awareness towards the public that a criminal was in need of being questioned or arrested.
Within the prison brig of the Monarch, there were a couple wanted posters laying around of unknown individuals, but one poster in particular that reveals the notorious pirate, Jack Sparrow, was picked up by Armando Salazar with his sword, as he and his crew were marching towards Henry, who was inside the prison cell, to question his knowledge of the pirate.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales when Jack Sparrow enters Grimes Pub the wanted posters of Jack, L. Drummond, and G.R. Butler can be seen on the wall. Drummond is the name that some historians believe to be the real name of Blackbeard. Butler could be a tribute to the British sitcom Captain Butler. In the film's novelization when Sparrow enters the pub a fisherman arrives shortly after holding a net with Sparrow's sword stuck in a fish. Sparrow grabs the sword and throws it into the wall on the opposite side of the pub where it hits right between the eyes on his own wanted poster.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (video game) (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)